Who do you think will win the 2022 National Driving Championship?
The 2022 National Driving Championship will be held at Century Mile on Thursday, Nov. 24 where eight drivers from across the country will compete for an opportunity to represent Canada in the 2023 World Driving Championship contested over tracks in Belgium, Germany and The Netherlands in August 2023.
The full field of drivers and region of representation is as follows:
- Gilles Barrieau (Atlantic Canada)
- Pascal Berube (Quebec / Eastern Ontario)
- Marc Campbell (Atlantic Canada)
- Samuel Fillion (Quebec / Eastern Ontario)
- Mike Hennessy (Western Canada)
- Doug McNair (Ontario)
- Louis-Philippe Roy (Ontario)
- Rod Therres (Western Canada)
In the weeks leading up to the National Driving Championship, Trot Insider will profile and feature the drivers set to compete for the NDC title. Of the drivers competing, only Barrieau and McNair have previously represented Canada in the World Driving Championship.
Have your say on who you think will represent Canada overseas in 2023 with our latest web poll: Who do you think will win the 2022 National Driving Championship?