2020 Goshen Yearling Sale Complete

Published: September 14, 2020 10:01 am EDT

The 2020 Goshen Yearling Sale took place this afternoon (Monday, Sept. 14) in Middletown, New York, and gave its customers the option to either bid in person or remotely.

Hip 1 through 90 were up for bids during the session, which took roughly four hours to complete.

Hip 32, a pacing filly by the name of Yes Indeed (Huntsville--Please Me Please--Camluck), was the sales topper after a successful $46,000 bid by Erv Miller, who was acting an agent. Yes Indeed, who was consigned by Cameo Hills Farm, is by the multiple Grand Circuit stakes winning millionaire Huntsville, and is out of millionaire Please Me Please, who during her career on the racetrack tallied wins in divisions of the Harvest Stakes, SBOA Stakes, and the Ontario Sires Stakes Super Finals. Yes Indeed is the twelfth foal out of Please Me Please, who has previously produced notable offspring like Rock Me Please ($479,172), Roll On ($346,791), Rockin Finish ($574,377), and Rockin Wizard ($545,482).

Hip 27, a pacing colt by the name of Just Mercy (Huntsville--Pardon--Richess Hanover), sold for the second-highest price during the session after Jim DeArmond put forth a successful $36,000 bid. Just Mercy, who was also consigned by Cameo Hills Farm, is by the multiple Grand Circuit stakes winning millionaire Huntsville, and out of Pardon, who raced primarily in the Midwest during a career which saw her win 18 of 69 starts, bank $345,063 in purses, and take a mark of 1:52.3 over Illinois' one-mile Springfield course at age two. Just Mercy is the fourth foal out of Pardon.

Two yearlings sold for $30,000 during the session: Hip 26, a Cameo Hills Farm-consigned trotting colt by the name of Harvey Two Face (Chapter Seven--NewSensation--Donato Hanover) was purchased by Steven Pratt; while Hip 84, a Cameo Hills Farm-consigned pacing colt by the name of El Pistolero (Huntsville--Discoverer--Four Starzzz Shark) was acquired by Robert Sholes.

For additional information, head to the Goshen Yearling Sale website or utilize the links that appear below.

• Sale Results - click here
• Sale Catalogue - click here
• 'Flipping Book' Catalogue - click here

Tags
Have something to say about this? Log in or create an account to post a comment.